Friday, May 08, 2009

Looking for Canine Blood Donor

*paws' yahoo group

Dear all,
Forwarding this urgent call for dog blood donor.
Anyone who may have a healthy, big dog - who can be a blood donor - please contact Derek Ang directly on his mobile phone.
Thank you.
-PAWS

--- On Thu, 5/7/09, Derek Ang wrote:

From: Derek Ang
Subject: BLOOD DONOR
To: philpaws@...
Date: Thursday, 7 May, 2009, 10:09 PM

hi my im DEREK ANG, my dog needs a blood donor she has a blood parasite... the doctor told us that she needs blood transfusion... she's a SIBERIAN HUSKY 6months old, i ask some people that i know that has a large breed of dog but they dont want to do it or theyre not answering my txt... the doctor told me its much better to look for a same breed, but if not find a large breed of dog and they'll do crossmatch and blood smear for heartworm larvea and other RBC parasites... i hope you can help me specially my dog... here's my number 09267164052. thank you very much and god bless..

0 comments: