Sunday, June 07, 2009

dog napping at luneta

a sad story,I hate people who do things like this on animals...grabe naman.


My friend Anton got dognapped :(

Anton is an adorable little black pomeranian and a regular customer at hubby's resto. Or rather, Anton's owner is. I see them maybe weekly, and I'm a little embarrassed that I still don't know the name of the owner (who I shall now refer as AO). Anton would sit beside AO, and everytime I see them, she would bring Anton out to play with me. He was such a sweet little thing.

AO exercises at Luneta and would bring Anton with her. It only took a second, she said. One moment Anton was there, and the next, he was gone. She had noticed two guys hovering nearby earlier, and witnesses recount later on that it was those two guys who walked away with Anton.

From flyers, to rewards, to looking everywhere, AO has done everything to try and get Anton back. She even filed a police report-- only to find out that there had been three other dognapping cases in Luneta. Sadly, none of the dogs have been found :(

If you have any leads, or know of a suspiscious adult black pomeranian for sale, do drop me a line. [I'll try to get pictures of Anton, I'll post them if I do. I'll try and get more details of the story as well- I believed this happened almost a month ago.]


Thanks,
Mika

0 comments: