Tuesday, October 07, 2008

she lost her neoghbor's dog

Last Friday I took my neighbor's dog to my vet to be spayed. She has
had many litters of puppies so I convinced my neighbor to have her
spayed. My neighbors are both senior citizens so I offered to bring
their dogs to my vet to be spayed.

I brought two female dogs to the Animal House clinic located at the
corner of Aurora Blvd. and Balete Drive. The vet's assistant had
already taken the first dog inside the clinic and I was in the
process of untying the second one's leash from the car door when she
jumped down, wriggled out of her collar & went running off. I tried
to go after her but she was too fast. I enlisted the help of 2 vet's
assistants to look for her in the car, but we never found her. The
next day I put up flyers & went to 3 barangay halls in the area to
ask if anybody had found her. I also called the Quezon City
Veterinarian's office to ask them to call me if she's found. No luck
so far.

She's a medium sized dog, about Spitz size, has long dark brown
hair, floppy ears, long tail. She is a bit skittish ("mailap sa
tao") but she responds to her name "Miss Brown". She was lost in the
vicinity of Aurora Blvd cor Balete Drive. If anybody has seen her,
please call or email PAWS. My neighbors miss her but are sure she'll
find her way home. Sana nga.

Thanks for your help.

Doris

0 comments: